Thursday, July 24, 2008

Moving

On Tuesday everyone who works on my floor went to a meeting in which we were told that we were moving (effective immediately, pretty much) to various other places on campus so that they could renovate the floor. This was expected, but the extreme short notice rather surprised me. As a result I have done absolutely no chemistry since that meeting and have spent my time at work between then and now cleaning, packing, moving, and cleaning some more.

Unfortunately I found a ton of mystery sample vials under my bench. I do not know who they belong to or what they are which means I get to clean out and dispose of about 200 sample vials. Not so much fun. It also means that for the next week or so I will not be able to get any work done because we will still be unpacking and settling in to the new lab. Such is life, i suppose.

No comments: